This set of three pillows is hand dyed naturally, the rose pillow is dyed with cochineal from Oaxaca, the yellow pillow is dyed with cempasuchil (Day of the Dead flowers) from Puebla, and the blue pillow is dyed with organic indigo from Niltepec, México.
- 16" x 16" (40 x 40 cm)
- 100% local cotton woven in Puebla
- Due to the nature of our handcrafted products, slight variations in color are embraced
- Ethically made
- Pillows are made to order so please allow ten days for delivery
- Washing instructions: Machine wash with cold water and similiar colors, disolve detergent with water before applying it to the fabic, line drying.
- Insert not included
- You can choose the pillow combination above.
Prices are in US dollars.